quarta-feira, 12 de dezembro de 2012

Desafio Músical - Parte III

11ª música -

 
Esta música faz-me recordar os velhos tempos em que era feliz. É a recordação de um verão muito bom para mim.
"I thought that I heard you laughing
I thought that I heard you sing
I think I thought I saw you try
 
Every whisper
Of every waking hour
I'm choosing my confessions
Trying to keep an eye on you
Like a hurt, lost and blinded fool (Fool)
Oh, no I've said too much
I set it up
(...)
But that was just a dream
That was just a dream"
 
12º música : 
Esta música leva-me para um tempo onde tinha momentos de grande felicidade , e duvidas também. 
"That you don't want me there by your side?
That you don't want me there in your life ?
(...)
Oooh that's right
Let's take a breath jump over the side
Oooh let's try
How can you know it when you don't even try ?"

13ª música -
Uma música recente que me traz serenidade.
"Shine bright like a diamond
We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky"
 
14ª música : 
Recordações , recordações e mais recordações... 
"Everyone's got their chains to break
Holding you
Were you born to resist?
Or be abused?

Is someone getting the best
The best, the best, the best of you?
Is someone getting the best
The best, the best, the best of you ?"

15ª música
Esta música marcou-me há meses atrás pois foi uma altura em que tive obrigatoriamente que ser forte e ultrapassar determinados assuntos que deveria ter esquecido há muito.
"Is our secret safe tonight?
And are we out of sight?
Or will our world come tumbling down?
Will they find our hiding place?
Is this our last embrace?
Or will the walls start caving in?

It could be wrong, could be wrong,
But it should've been right,
(...)

Love is our resistance,
They'll keep us apart and they won't stop breaking us down.
Hold me,
Our lips must always be sealed.

If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years,
Just to see you smile again."
 
16ª música - 
Esta música sempre me deu energia, foi durante algum tempo o meu despertador pois trazia-me alegria, abria-me o espírito. Faz-me ver que devemos fazer a diferença.
"Tu não és ninguém
Melhor que ninguém
(...)
 Não é o mundo que dita a setença
Uma só voz pode marcar a diferença"
 
16ª música - 
Esta música representa aquilo que sou, um estilo descontraído e "open mind"
 "Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love, love, love

Listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing
We're just one big family"
 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário